1. Treat your fellow patrons, and our staff, how you wish to be treated. Please respect the antiques, decor, and glassware as though it were your own.
2. No smoking inside. Please make use of our comfy outdoor theatre seats.
3. Please refrain from yelling or shouting. Use your inside voice.
4. No fighting. Violence is neither cool nor tolerable. If you break this rule, you will be asked to leave and will not be welcomed back.
5. Please respect the privacy of your fellow patrons. No unwelcomed or rude advances will be tolerated.
6. Don’t bring any guests whom you wouldn’t leave unsupervised in your own home.
7. 20% gratuity will be added to all unclosed tabs, cards left overnight, and unsigned receipts. 20% gratuity will also be added to checks of parties of 6 or more.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Don’t take it personally, as we are only trying to maintain a safe, enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
9. Drink responsibly & have fun!